Thank you so much Calypso customers for your encouragement on our reopening announcement! We know that you were willing and eager to come out and support us, but the news today from Mayor Cooper is discouraging. Since Nashville’s reopening has been rolled back, we have decided to delay our cafe reopening until Nashvillians, including our […]
- Calypso Cafe Celebrates 30 Years on NewsChannel 5 "Talk of the Town" - Calypso Cafe on Marinated Vegetables with Calypso Citrus Vinaigrette (Vegan and Vegetarian)
- It's a FREE Cupcake Day! - Calypso Cafe on Locations
- Eat Better. Be Better! Now! Don't Wait - Calypso Cafe on Menu
- Mom-Inspired Callaloo Baked Tomatoes - Calypso Cafe on Callaloo Appetizer Balls with Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 Healthy Local Catering Eateries for the Office - Health and Wellness Nashville on Catering
Temporarily Closed, Look for Reopening News SOON!
3307 Charlotte Avenue
Nashville, TN 37209
Proudly serving customers in Sylvan Heights, Sylvan Park, Charlotte Business Corridor, The Nations, Belle Meade, West Meade, Midtown, and West Nashville
100 Oaks / Berry Hill
OPEN! Look for Expanded Hours SOON!
700 Thompson Lane
Nashville, TN 37204
Mon-Sat: 11:00am – 4:00pm
Proudly serving customers in Berry Hill, 100 Oaks, the TN Fairgrounds, GEODIS Soccer Park, Melrose, Oak Hill, 12 South, Belmont, Lipscomb, Green Hills, Edgehill, South Nashville, Woodbine, Crieve Hall, Belle Meade, West Meade and West Nashville